North Circular (A406) ConnectionsRoad | Trains | Buses
The A406 passes through these London boroughs - from west to east:
Hounslow, Ealing, Brent, Barnet, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Newham (just!) and Barking and Dagenham.
It has junctions with the following main routes - from west to east:
M4/A4, A40, A41, M1, A1, A10, M11, A12, A13.
The following stations are alongside the North Circular:
- Stonebridge Park (Bakerloo line and Silverlink Euston to Watford line, zone 3),
- Redbridge (Central line Hainault branch, zone 3),
- Hanger Lane (Central line West Ruislip branch, zone 3),
- Brent Cross (Northern Line Edgware branch, zone 3)
- Silver Street (WAGN Liverpool Street to Cheshunt line, zone 4).
The following buses spend part of their route along the North Circular:
- 112 - Hanger Lane -> Brent Cross
- 232 - Brent Cross -> Bounds Green
and Bowes Road -> Clockhouse
- 34 - Bowes Road -> Crooked Billet
- 184 - Bowes Road -> Brownlow Road
- 102 - Brownlow Road -> Great Cambridge Roundabout
- 444 - Angel -> Cooks Ferry
- 123 - Woodford -> M11 junction
- 366 - Barking Road -> end at Barking
If you would like to view the North Circular by bus, the best route would be Hanger Lane to Crooked Billet, starting with the 112 at Hanger Lane, change at Brent Cross Shopping Centre stop D for the 232, then change again at Arnos Grove for the 34. The route takes no more than 2 hours including waiting time, and costs £2.
Chiswick to Stonebridge Park | Brent Cross to Angel Corner | Cooks Ferry to Barking
Speed Cameras | Touts & Beggars | Facts & Trivia | Buses & Connections | Videos
This page last updated: 19 July 2004
If you have a comment, please leave it in the guestbook. To contact Flash directly, complete this form. Like this site? Buy me a drink!
This site moved from a fixed width to the current layout in 2009. Some older content such as photo sets may still have a fixed width. However if you notice any pages which are actually broken, please be kind enough to let me know via this form.
© Flash Wilson 1999-2010. I charge a fee for use of my photos.