Flash Wilson: CV, Careers and Related Information
- Webdesign for small businesses - Providing an attractive, functional and effective site
- Accessibility - so your site meets legal requirements, can be accessed by everyone, with side benefits of better search engine indexing
- Proofreading and copywriting - to be confident your site is professional
- Print work - reinforcing your brand with a house style throughout your website, stationery and brochures
- Website updates - using an innovative "top-up" payment scheme for alterations as big or small as you need
- Technical support - keeping your servers running while you are on holiday, or providing training to you or your staff
If this interests you, please contact me through my website.
CV and Personal InformationAs I am not seeking employment (other than contracts under my business) I no longer maintain a CV.
A portfolio and further information is available on my Web Design & Mastery website.
Qualifications and Vocational Tests
- British Sign Language Level 1 (2007)
- MCP in Windows 2000 Installation, Configuration and Administration (2004)
- IQ and aptitude test results from The Morrisby Organisation (taken 1992)
This page last updated: 12 October 2007
If you have a comment, please leave it in the guestbook. To contact Flash directly, complete this form. Like this site? Buy me a drink!
This site moved from a fixed width to the current layout in 2009. Some older content such as photo sets may still have a fixed width. However if you notice any pages which are actually broken, please be kind enough to let me know via this form.
© Flash Wilson 1999-2010. I charge a fee for use of my photos.