Women's Bumper Stickers
- SO MANY MEN, SO FEW WHO CAN AFFORD ME
- GOD MADE US SISTERS, PROZAC MADE US FRIENDS
- IF THEY DON'T HAVE CHOCOLATE IN HEAVEN, I AIN'T GOING
- MY MOTHER IS A TRAVEL AGENT FOR GUILT TRIPS
- PRINCESS, HAVING HAD SUFFICIENT EXPERIENCE WITH PRINCES, SEEKS FROG
- COFFEE, CHOCOLATE, MEN ... SOME THINGS ARE JUST BETTER RICH
- DON'T TREAT ME ANY DIFFERENTLY THAN YOU WOULD THE QUEEN
- IF YOU WANT BREAKFAST IN BED, SLEEP IN THE KITCHEN
- DINNER IS READY WHEN THE SMOKE ALARM GOES OFF
- I'M OUT OF ESTROGEN - AND I HAVE A GUN
- GUYS HAVE FEELINGS TOO. BUT LIKE...WHO CARES?
- NEXT MOOD SWING: 6 MINUTES
- AND YOUR POINT IS?
- BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL WOMAN IS HERSELF
- OH MY GOD, I THINK I'M BECOMING THE MAN I WANTED TO MARRY!
- GINGER ROGERS DID EVERYTHING FRED ASTAIRE DID, BUT SHE DID IT BACKWARDS AND IN HIGH HEELS
- A WOMAN IS LIKE A TEA BAG...YOU DON'T KNOW HOW STRONG SHE IS UNTIL YOU PUT HER IN HOT WATER
- I HAVE YET TO HEAR A MAN ASK FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO COMBINE MARRIAGE AND A CAREER
- WELL, HERE'S A QUID... CALL SOMEONE WHO CARES
- IF WE ARE WHAT WE EAT I AM FAST CHEAP AND EASY
- I HAVE ONLY ONE NERVE LEFT AND YOU'RE GETTING ON IT
- SORRY IF I LOOKED INTERESTED. I'M NOT
- WARNING: I HAVE AN ATTITUDE AND I KNOW HOW TO USE IT
- OF COURSE I DON'T LOOK BUSY...I DID IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
- DO NOT START WITH ME. YOU WILL NOT WIN
- ALL STRESSED OUT AND NO ONE TO CHOKE
- I CAN BE ONE OF THOSE BAD THINGS THAT HAPPENS TO BAD PEOPLE
- HOW CAN I MISS YOU IF YOU WON'T GO AWAY?
- YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT SO PLEASE SHUT UP
- DON'T UPSET ME! I'M RUNNING OUT OF PLACES TO HIDE THE BODIES
This page last updated: 19 July 2004
If you have a comment, please leave it in the guestbook. To contact Flash directly, complete this form. Like this site? Buy me a drink!
This site moved from a fixed width to the current layout in 2009. Some older content such as photo sets may still have a fixed width. However if you notice any pages which are actually broken, please be kind enough to let me know via this form.
© Flash Wilson 1999-2010. I charge a fee for use of my photos.